|The Darker Side Of Edinburgh|
|The Da Vinci Room|
The second room was the Da Vinci Room which is a common theme and nothing really stood out here. It was better than the first room but still did not have many innovative or inspiring puzzles.
The best rooms that we played in Edinburgh were Svengali's Lair (Exit Plan Edinburgh) and Mission Odyssey (Can You Escape?) and we highly recommend visiting those rooms if in town.
Pros: Low cost, walking distance to where we were staying
Cons: Only padlocks, nothing really inspiring
- Set/room design: Mediocre
- Technology/automation: Gen-1
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Price: £48-£66/room
- Number of players: 2-5, private room (we recommend 2-3)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Overall Rating (Darker Side Of Edinburgh): ★
- Overall Rating (Da Vinci Room): ★★