David and Lisa from Room Escape Artist (REA) offered an escape room tour for the second year in a row and for 2018 it was in New Orleans (NOLA). I heard a lot of buzz about rooms in that area but wasn't sure how they would hold up to the best rooms I've played prior to the tour.
I didn't think that I would have the chance in the near future to go to NOLA, let alone the nearby cities of Tickfaw and Baton Rouge (90 minutes away), so I decided to sign up. I bought a pre-sale ticket and by the time they opened up the tour to the public, only one of 24 tickets was left! David and Lisa were able to secure a second bus on the tour due to popular demand and the rest was history. From their site:
"Southern Louisiana is home to some of the best escape rooms in the United States. This June , we invite you to travel to New Orleans with Room Escape Artist. Tickets are $599 per ticket.
About Escape, Immerse, Explore: New Orleans 2018
Join us June 22 – 24, 2018 for a weekend of escape rooms in and around New Orleans, Louisiana.
On this personally-tailored escape room tour, you will get a chance to play some of our favorite escape rooms with other like minded escape room fans.
What’s Included in the Tour?
Your ticket includes a customized itinerary of 9 escape rooms, distributed among the following companies:
- Escape My Room, New Orleans (2)
- Clue Carré, New Orleans (2)
- RISE Escape Rooms, Tickfaw (2)
- 13th Gate Escape, Baton Rouge (3)
Your ticket also includes:
- Bus transportation to escape rooms outside of New Orleans
- A weekend with Lisa and David as escape room tour guides
- Networking with other tour attendees
- A talk by Lisa and David
- One group meal
- Exclusive discount coupons to book additional escape rooms at these venues
- Event t-shirt
- Teammates who are as excited about this as you are!"
|Left to right: David, Randy|